XY

 
According to the Chinese conception calender and my mother-in-law's needle on a string trick, this baby was suppose to be a girl.  Alas, both are full of **%# as it is a boy.  No mistaking those boy bits. Although I tried to talk the ultrasound technician into it..."maybe it is a elbow or a finger".....not another penis.  I didn't think that I really cared about whether it was a boy or girl, I was just very grateful for the little peanut.  However, I guess deep down I was wanting a daughter especially because B insists this is our last one.  So my heart sank a little at the news (I am a little embarrassed to admit it,  but it is what it is).  Caleb was very sad as he insisted on having a sister named Sarah.  We have had a boys name picked out for months so at least we dodge the whole Sarah thing (no offense Sarahs of the world but not in my top 20 of name choices).  I am pretty sure Caleb will still call him Sarah. 
Any who,  24 hours later I am relishing in the thought of having another little boy.  I can't wait to see him and I wonder if he'll look like his brothers or if his name fits him.  We are half-way there!

Posted by Picasa