Some many times Caleb (& Sawyer) have done or said something that makes my heart melt. Most of the time it is just ordinary everyday things.  And so often I have said I need to write these things down so that I 'll remember them.  So today I am remembering that Caleb is 4 1/4 and you are wearing your winter boots, underwear and army helmet.  Last night you said that you want to name the new baby Sarah and that you do not want another brother, that we have to build a nest of blankets and pillows for you to sleep in every night, that keeping clothes or pj's on you is a federal affair,  you love to find "baby balls" or shiny things in the desert, you crawl on all fours like a puppy dog,  you love your "race car shoes", you love jam sandwiches (no peanut butter please) and green beans and blueberries, I can get you to do most anything with the promise of chocolate, when I was sick you made me "medicine water" and spoon fed it to me, you told me that I have "good boobs", you love to play hide-n-seek at the park, you love the ocean, you are always the first to spot the moon, when I ask to pinch your bum you always oblige me and stick your bum my way,  this morning you said "this little boy is starvin', please get me bread", yesterday you asked to see your "daddy grandpa" (Branden's dad) like 20 times, when the sun is going down you say you like the dark, you love to read Peter Rabbit, you love to wrestle with your dad, you can't have hot chocolate it has to be warm, we give each other "lick kisses", you call umbrellas "gorillas" and squirrels "girls", every time you see a mountain or snow you say that is Alaska.......to be continued.