Something new?

We made it to Las Vegas.  Boise was wonderful, as always.  Anywho, I have been waking up at at the butt crack of dawn (actually it is still dark at 5 am) and I am unable to go back asleep.  So what am I do?  Start blogging I guess.    
For the last few years we have had a Mac web page as a way of archiving our lives, which has been nice because I just save it on disc and it is my way of keeping a journal.  I hardly ever posted it to the web because quite frankly who likes to see hundreds of pictures of our kids (well, beside grandparents and us) and I didn't like the fact that it was so public.  However, my Mac account has expired and I don't want to shell out the monies to reinstate it.  So here goes my attempt on blogspot.
Also, we are expecting something new on July 3, 2009 as I am 10 weeks pregnant.